Dear Members & Guests,
Thank you for your booking and we look forward to seeing you on the mountain!
To accommodate public health directives and prevent the risk of transmission of Covid-19 within the Club, we have had to make some changes and set guidelines to ensure our safety, health and wellbeing.
The following updated conditions are applicable to your stay on the mountain this year:
- If you are unwell, or are suspected of having Covid-19 (or in close contact with someone who is suspected) you must not attend the mountain
- You must observe all Lodge signage and directions of Lodge Manager/Committee Member including use of sanitisers and cleaners
- You must bring your own linen (sheets, pillowcase) and not sleep directly on mattresses or pillows
- You must bring your own hand towels for use in bathroom, these are to be taken home and washed after each stay
- Please bring pre-prepared meals where possible. This will help limit congestion in the kitchen and meet social distancing requirements
- Members are responsible for daily cleaning of their bathroom
- Only guests allocated to be in rooms at any time
- Limit time in the foyer. Please take dry gear to your room and get dressed/changed in your room. This will avoid congestion and meet social distancing requirements.
We appreciate your understanding and flexibility as we work together to have a safe and enjoyable stay at our club